Saturday, November 26, 2011

16 weeks and Thankful

Well this is my first belly picture of this baby... time goes much more quickly now with a toddler on the loose. I am feeling better... the first trimester is over and I hope the total exhaustion that goes with it. I have also been quite nauseous this go around. I am already wearing maternity clothes because they feel so much better and it was nice to be able to expand while eating our two Thanksgiving dinners this year.
16 Weeks Baby # 3


It was sad this year to celebrate with out my daddy.. I keep thinking about last Thanksgiving. We had no idea that it would be the last. Last year, Josh, Isaac, Eli and I went up to his house and brought food because he was going to be by himself. He wasn't feeling well then.. just coughing but he was on antibiotics and taking cough medicine so we thought he would be better soon. Eli was just starting to cruise holding on to things and holding your hand and we said 'next year he will be running'. Unfortunately he wasn't here this year to see Eli running. This year we ate at Josh's parents house on Thanksgiving day and then went to my Mom's on Friday and had 2 huge meals. I am so very thankful for God's love, my family, Josh, my children, our health, our new home, our jobs, our church and my friends. I feel very blessed and am often not thankful enough.
Here are a few picture from last Thanksgiving.

4 comments:

  1. You are so teeny and cute!! I'm pretty sure my belly looks like that after dinner ;)

    I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving even though it was bittersweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I call "girl"! I was way more nauseous with Ava than with Jacob...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girlie! I am showing way more this time than with either of my other pregnancies... I think it's because these muscles are already stretched!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I haven't seen Tommy in years and he favors Fred so much. I think of Fred often and love the memories with him and the ice cream Snicker Bars he would give me when we were at the pool.

    ReplyDelete