This pregnancy is flying by. My next visit will be our ultrasound apt. Today's visit went great. Baby's heartbeat was around 150, my BP and urine sample was normal. I'm up to 127 lbs!!! I was hoping not to gain my usual 35 but it looks like that's probably not going to happen. I've been feeling the baby move positions when I'm laying down but haven't felt kicks and jabs yet. I love feeling the little hiccups and kicks in pregnancy so I'm looking forward to that. I'm trying to enjoy this one as it is planning to be the last!
Sunday, March 22, 2015
46 lbs (81%)
44 inches (75%)
He had lots of parties; two cakes plus cupcakes this year. He wanted to go snow tubing so we had a small party for him before his birthday while the tubing place was still open. Eli and his cousin Carter had the best time. They were sledding non-stop the entire time.
|Eli and Carter|
We made cupcakes together and took them to his pk class on his actual birthday and then he had a party with friends at the park on March 21st. This boy sure was celebrated.
I had him answer these questions on his birthday this year. It's so cute to see how his answers change year to year.
1. What is your favorite color? Blue
2. What is your favorite toy? Legos
3. What is your favorite fruit? Blueberries and strawberries
4. What is your favorite tv show? Power Rangers Wild Force
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Turkey sandwich with mayonnaise
6. What is your favorite outfit? My Ninja turtle shirt and my favorite cool pants
7. What is your favorite game? Super Mario 3 on the Nintendo
8. What is your favorite snack? Yogurt tubes
9. What is your favorite animal? Deer
10. What is your favorite song? Everything is Awesome or Power Rangers theme song
11. What is your favorite book? Submarine book
12. Who is your best friend? Carter Dowdle and Carter Boykin
13. What is your favorite cereal? Honey Nut Cherrios
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play in Mawmaw's dirt with the trucks
15. What is your favorite drink? Chocolate milk
16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? My blue blanket and Pikachu and Snivey
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Big waffles that's unhealthy
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Toast with butter, Livermush, bologna fried in a pan and that's it! (These are things he eats at Josh's mom's house)
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? Red Power Ranger
Saturday, March 21, 2015
After waiting and hoping for snow all winter we finally got some! The first time it was inches of ice with a bit of snow, our second snow 2-3 inches, but the last snow was lovely... 5 inches of power to play in. The kids were so excited to sled, build Olaf and have snow ball fights. We made delicious snow Creme and had loads of family fun.