Last year I started asking him a list of questions so this year I continued the tradition.
1. What is your favorite color?red
2. What is your favorite toy?l Lightening McQueen car
3. What is your favorite fruit? Blueberries and strawberries
4. What is your favorite tv show? Paw Patrol
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Spegettios
6. What is your favorite outfit? Lightening McQueen shirt
7. What is your favorite game? Deer hunter on Ipad
8. What is your favorite snack? Bananas and peanut butter and a sandwich
9. What is your favorite animal? Lion and alligator
10. What is your favorite song? Let it Go from Frozen
11. What is your favorite book? Llama llama
12. Who is your best friend? Carter
13. What is your favorite cereal? Apple Jacks
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Ride my bike and my four wheeler
15. What is your favorite drink? Milk and juice
16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? My blue blanket
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Oatmeal
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Nopoles the Mexican restaurant
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? A BIG Giant MAN! I want the same work as Dad and work on the computer.
4 Year old Stats:
42 lbs and 42 inches (90% for both)
Eli is so very funny and sweet. He says things like, "You are the best Mom" all the time and likes to give compliments. He loves to wrestle with Isaac and play with Olivia. He is a good brother and will hold Olivia's hand as she walks down and up the steps (even though she doesn't need him to), bring her things, and most of the time is a really good sharer. He makes an absolute mess very easily but likes to help me as well. He likes to cook and especially make muffins. Eli's favorite things to do are to play outside in the sand pile (which is mason sand left over from our pool project), ride his bike and ride his red four wheeler. He enjoys playing our iphones and the iPad as well. I had to take the app store off my phone because he keeps downloading apps.
Eli is playing soccer and made a goal the last game.. even though he touched it with his hands before he kicked it in! Last year he would barely get out on the field so anything is an improvement. He says he wants to be five already and I said NO WAY! You just enjoy being four. Soon enough you will be five and have to to go school every single day. They change so much when they start school.. babyhood is gone and they seem to turn into big kids overnight. I pulled him out of pre-school in December because his schedule just didn't work with my work schedule and I've not regretted it one bit. He will go back next year to the 4 year old class.
We don't do much sit down educational work at home because frankly I forget and we get busy with other things, however it doesn't seem to be hindering Eli. He isn't big on writing and coloring but he does like to do his 'school work' and cut paper into tiny pieces or get out the paint and make a huge mess. He can write his name but it is not neat or orderly. He is interested in reading and letters and likes to try to sound out words. He can rhyme and blend CVC words pretty well. He likes to type on the computer and can write words as I tell him the letters to type. He knows how to tell o'clock time (aka.. 6 o'clock) on a regular clock from reading a book about it once. He really is super smart and grabs ahold of things very quickly.
|Last nap as a 3 year old :(|
|Morning birthday breakfast. He requested: oatmeal, fried egg, apples and peanut butter, and a bologna sandwich!|
|Ready for soccer|
|Nana and the grands|
|Mawmaw got Eli the boat he has been wanting!|
|Birthday dinner at Nopoles|