Friday, July 17, 2009

Unexpectedly Expecting



Josh and I just found out we are expecting in March! Ahhh.. Definitely unexpected!! But three tests later I am convinced. I had my 5 year plan laid out and another baby was not in next year's plan. I should know by now that things don't always go as planned. God is the Creator and His plans will be. Isaac is excited that he is going to be a big brother.. just a little shocked at first. He already has asked if I should be eating pizza. He is so protective of me, and has a huge heart so I know he will be a wonderful big brother. Josh is ecstatic.. he has been ready he says!






How we found out... I was 4 days late so I decided to take a test "Just to see". I took it and a light 'plus' sign appeared. I screamed across the house "JOSH, COME HERE!" He came running. I said, "What does THIS mean?" Then he preceded to read the instructions. I told him I peed on the middle of it so he said, "Let's do another". We did another one... this time by dipping the stick ... same results. By then it was 11:30 pm. We decided we needed to try a digital test to make sure, so we drove to Forest City to the Super Walmart and made it back home by 12:45 am! Sure enough the next one showed "PREGNANT". Stunned and shocked!

2 comments: