Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My First Bottle

Eli had his first bottle at 4 weeks... I wanted to wait until he was good and established with nursing before I introduced the bottle. He loves to eat and is gaining like crazy.... he weighed 10 lbs. 8 oz at  his last weigh in. Daddy actually gave him his first bottle but we missed that photo opt. It took him a minute to get the hang of it but then he sucked his milk right down. I have to go back to work May 17th and he will have to take at least 2 bottles while I am at work. I already have 60+ (5 oz) bags of milk stored....Josh says I am a bloody dairy cow! My mom is going to keep the little guy while I am at work. I love my job and co-workers and will love being back with Isaac but I am going to miss this baby like crazy! Thankfully only 4 weeks will be left until summer break.


Eli absolutely loathes burping!

No comments:

Post a Comment