Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Isaac has gone to camp....



Isaac went to Centri Kids camp with our church and he had a blast! He is so much like me.. ready to go go go. When I was 7, I flew to my Aunt Jane and Uncle Richard's house and stayed a week without even a twinge of homesickness. Isaac is so much fun and outgoing I knew he would love it. The first words out of his mouth were, "Can I go next year?". Our youth pastor posted a few things on facebook during the week and they just happened to be all about Isaac!

"One of our kids just fixed his lunch plate including the following: peaches, pickles, and fries! That covers 3 camp food groups - fruit veggies and starch..."

"‎7:30 am - axe body spray covers ALL odors...including 3rd grade boy sweat"

Isaac- " My arm pit is chaffed....Youth Leader-  "well how come?".....Isaac- "probably from not showering"......."hahaha"

Summer- "Just got a call asking where Isaac's soap and shampoo are....the same place his tooth brush is....which means he hasn't used either since he left for camp Mon!!"

All in all Isaac had a wonderful time.. drawing closer to God and forming new friendships... even if I did need to dip him in Clorox when he got back!


Published with Blogger-droid v1.3.8

No comments:

Post a Comment