Monday, March 5, 2012

30 weeks

I had my 30 week appointment today. I had my routine appointment schedule for Thursday but re-scheduled it for today because I had cramping all day Sunday. Everything was fine though. The dr. did 'check' me just to make sure....my cervix was soft but completely closed and baby's head was high. I thought I might have a UTI but that was clear too. I am guessing the cramping was GI related because it didn't feel like the normal braxton hicks contractions. I have gained a total of 22 lbs now and baby was head down. I know that can change but I sure hope she stays in position to exit! I start my 2 week appointments now and we went ahead and scheduled the rest of my appointments until my due date. My doctor is on call the weekend I am due and so I REALLY hope this baby decides to come then! Josh and I went and ate at Outback and had a blooming onion (not fattening at all) and I had a steak! We then went to Toys R Us to get Eli's birthday present. We are getting him a play yard for the new house! It has a slide, swings, climbing wall, playhouse, sandbox, 2 stools... the works! I think he will love it because he is such a climber. and Josh will have even more fun putting it together :) I have cancelled E's birthday party because we are supposed to be moving this coming weekend and I knew that I wouldn't be ready to have a party by March 20th! Ohh I will post a 30 week pic soon.. I've not taken one yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment