Thursday, January 10, 2013

Olivia is 8 months


I'm guessing Olivia's around 18 lbs because she has been 17 lbs at 7 months, 16 at 6 months, 15 at five months and so on. She is in 6-12 month clothes and 9 month sleepers. Size 3 diapers still fit really well. We've tried a month supply of diapers from the Honest company and I like them. At first I wasn't sure because we had two leaks but I think it was because she was in between sizes. I like the diapers because they have less chemicals than normal diapers, are more biodegradable, not too costly, the company donates diapers to those in need, they deliver to your door step, and they have pretty designs :) I would love to use cloth diapers but that would be unrealistic for me. I do good to get the clothes washed for this crew. I probably should be doing laundry right now instead of blogging because Josh is out of white undershirts and I have a huge pile of clothes. 

What can Livi do now?  She is able to solider crawl all over the house, stand while holding on to things, and wave 'hey'... it's really cute.. not a dainty princess wave but a whole arm wave. She is also trying to say hey "eey", and will say "dada", "ma",  and I've heard 'bu' when playing with the ball. She loves to imitate growing noises and will imitate some vowel sounds back. We've been working on choosing  between the airplane (Ahhh) and the Bus (buh, buh, buh) for her learning to listen sounds. She is nursing less frequently and eating more solid food. She has figured out the sippy cup and can drink from a straw. The girl loves food.. especially table food. She picks finger foods up with her finger and thumb or sometimes uses the whole hand to cram food in her little mouth.  We need a dog to get the left overs because she sure makes a mess.  It was harder to take these pictures than before because Miss Squirm-a-lot decided she wanted to grab the light on her nightstand and didn't want to sit for the picture. As you can see most of the pictures are of her squirming away. 


I'm not going to hold still for this picture.
Mommy is a sucker for cute little baby dresses
I'm crawling outta here folks!
"Really Mom!" "Another picture?"
Watching Eli take a bath... notice the Pilot cap which she's been wearing to keep from eating her hearing aids.




Here is the link to Eli's 8 month stats. He was already cruising one handed. Oh well. I'm doing much better now having patience and letting this one meet her milestones when she meets them. Isaac and Eli met milestones pretty much the same and this little princess has her own way of doing things.

1 comment:

  1. How sweet, she isn't sitting for those monthly pics anymore huh? Getting so big! We have used Honest diapers with Drew for about 7 months. I would never use any other kind now. We also use all the home products and kid soaps/shampoos/conditioners too and get a montly bundle. They're all awesome!

    ReplyDelete