Friday, March 7, 2014

Midweek Confessions

1. I dropped my iPhone in the toilet (after I peed!) and didn't hesitate one second to stick my hand in there and pull it out. Miracously it still works.

2. I've used the iPad as a babysitter way too much the past few days...eek! Eli is outgrowing his nap and will only nap about 2-3 times a week so when it's quiet time (Olivia's nap time) I need my mommy re-charging hour. That iPad is quite convenient to entertain Eli.
4. I was trying to iron Olivia's silk hand smocked dress--- umm I think my iron was to hot!  My ironing skills aren't great... I usually throw things back in the dryer.

5. We came home with 6 baby chickens... again! Two died after the first couple days.. now some of the chicks have poop stuck to their butts which from what I've read it can be life threatening.  So.. I had Josh wash their little chicken bottoms with peroxide and water  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment