Friday, August 14, 2009

Time Traveler's Wife


My sister gave me The Time Traveler's Wife to read on vacation. I wanted to have it finished before the movie came out but I have been distracted since we came home from vacation and haven't been able to read much. I have enjoyed what I have read so far. I was itching to go do something so I asked Josh to take me to see it. Even though he says he does not like to go to 'chick flicks,' he secretly does ;) Isaac's Nana and Papa were begging to keep him so he spent Friday night with them. He enjoys Nana and Papa time as much as they do... they spoil him just a little bit. Ha.


We got a late start because Josh had been golfing with his buds and I went wedding dress shopping for one of my best friends. I had been queasy all day...I wanted to eat but wasn't sure what I wanted... I did know what I didn't want. The 'bean' (we have been calling the babe the 'bean', even though it is really a 'prune' right now) and I vetoed PF Changs and Thai. We finally decided Pomodoros.. Italian seemed to hit the spot. We ended up having to see the 10:10 pm movie and I was about ready for Josh just to take me home after dinner b/c I was so exhausted.... but I sucked it up, got a second wind and we had a good time and enjoyed the movie. He laughed at the end b/c of all the women sobbing in the theater. I did fall asleep on the way home!

1 comment:

  1. We still call Brady "beanie" all the time! It becomes a habit! That's cute:)

    ReplyDelete