Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Belly Shot at Week 22




Here is a belly shot of week 22. I have grown by leaps and bounds the past few weeks. We had an OB appt today and another ultrasound. Everything looked good.. he is still a boy! His head was down and his feet were right at my ribs. I have been feeling him move for several weeks now. The last couple weeks his kicks and jabs have gotten significantly stronger. He is definitely a feisty little boy. My blood pressure was fine.. neither Josh or I could remember what it was when we got home. I have gained five more pounds... ahhhh. I think all those biscuits from the school cafeteria are starting to have an effect.

2 comments:

  1. Keep eatin' the biscuits because you look a-dorable!

    I can't believe how grown-up Isaac is in his football uniform...he's quite the looker (but that doesn't surprise me)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isaac has gotten so big!! Love the tummy shot...I can actually see some tummy now! You really do have alittle baby in there ;O)

    ReplyDelete