Saturday, November 7, 2009

Halloween 2009



Isaac was a ninja this year....he picked out his costume via picture messaging on my phone... isn't techonolgoy amazing. Josh stopped at the Halloween store after work on Thursday and took pics of costumes until Isaac saw one he liked.


We had a Halloween festival/dance at our school on Friday. He told me that he wanted to go but didn't want to take a partner. I am thankful he is not obsessed with having a 'girlfriend'. After I told him there were no slow dances and he had nothing to fear he was totally pumped. He learned the 'Sinister Stomp' in PE for the dance.


On Halloween, it was raining and we were in Asheville for Nanny Fender's 70th birthday dinner so we took him by the mall. Lots of interesting costumes for sure, not too much candy... a good thing!


Here is a pic of my nephew Carter in his Halloween costume. He was a 'Pea in the Pod'. Too cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment