Thursday, February 11, 2010

I am back...We moved!

Okay.. well we have moved is about all I can say. Are things put away? "NO"! Are things organized the way I want them? "NO"! Am I going crazy with nesting? "YES"! We have a little over four weeks to go and we are soo not ready! I have boxes sitting in my kitchen, boxes in my bedroom, boxes in the baby's room.. boxes, boxes, boxes.. I am sick of boxes! I don't know how we accumulated so much junk in two and a half years!

The bad part is my ability to move things around is severely limited so now my job is to nag ask my husband after he gets off work to get stuff moved. I can't sit still though; it is definitly not in my nature. I have tried to be better after I started having contractions three minutes apart for two hours without stopping when I had over done it one night! I even took a bath, chugged two glasses of water and laid on my side trying to get them to go away. I finally ended up calling the doctor and he told me to try to go to bed and not to do any more moving! I also have cut down on my work load.... instead of working three jobs I cut back to one :) Now I can come home right after work and work on the house  rest.

Normally I would be thrilled with all the snow we have had but....we have had two baby showers cancelled due to the wonderful winter weather! We really need a shower too!  Unfortunatly I did not save a thing from Isaac's infancy. My sister did send me a box of clothes that my nephew has outgrown so that is nice.. now to get them washed and put away. Will we be ready?

2 comments:

  1. Don't panic....all he'll need in the beginning is milk and something to cover his heiny! :)

    You sound like me....I started having braxton hicks at 12 weeks....and I still can't sit still! I hope you're at least getting some rest...you deserve it! Love the new belly shots!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... true true. Milk and diapies! It won't be long before our little babies get here! Yeah I definitly had them earlier this time than with Isaac. I wonder if it is that we know what to look for or that we are just staying too busy??

    ReplyDelete