Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Nursery Pics and lastest update

Here are some pictures of Baby Allison's nursery. We will probably put up wooden letters with his name after we decide what to name him! He is still nameless :)


I went for my 37 week check up today and  baby is head down and in position to exit! My blood pressure was normal, I gained 1 lb, and my belly measurements were right on track. So far I have gained 31 lbs... I sure hope I can get this weight off after he arrives. Josh has gained 20 lbs right along with me and even Isaac has added a few. Braxton hicks contractions are a constant everyday occurance and get pretty uncomfortable at times.  I was 2 cm and 50% effaced today. It seems like progress is being made weekly. I hope I can make it until March 5th because then I will have all my IEP meetings finished at school and things will be in order :) 

2 comments:

  1. You have done very well Summer...and you look fantastic!! Don't worry at all about the weight; I'm sure it will fall right off. Your body needed that! The nursery looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nursery is beautiful! Hopefully your little man will come soon. I can't wait to know what his name will be.

    ReplyDelete