Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sick Molly girl

When we got back from vacation, I noticed that Molly wasn't acting right. She was very lethargic and then she started vomiting....so we decided to go get her checked out. Sure enough she had an infection and it was affecting her liver. The vet recommended that she be hospitalized for treatment. Two days later and 390 bucks later the mouser was home. Now we get to stuff... I mean nicely place a pill down her throat for 30 days. The first day I ended up calling my sister-in-law to come help after Josh and I had a riff about getting the pill down. Evidently I was not holding her still enough for his specification. He preceded to tell me that she was a house cat not a cougar or mountain lion and I should have no problem holding a 15 lb cat! So we worked it out... he does it all by himself :)

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.8

No comments:

Post a Comment