Monday, February 21, 2011

Cancer Be-Gone!

We found out last Friday that my Aunt Jane (my dad's sister) has a rare aggressive uterine cancer... it is called a mixed mullerian tumor. It is unbelievable that we are dealing with cancer again... I think we are all in shock. She left this past weekend to go back to Georgia and to start treatment. Aunt Jane has been up since we found out Daddy had lung cancer- taking care of him and then taking care of Dad's estate for us. She has been a wonderful sister to my dad- they were so close and loved each other dearly. Besides being such a great sister to my dad she is our only Aunt and a terrific one at that. Audra and I have been like Aunt Jane's own children and she has spoiled us rotten since the day we were born. We love to travel with Aunt Jane, we have been to: NYC, Bermuda, Alaska, Hawaii, the Bahamas, Canada (Quebec, and Prince Edward Island), out West, up North, and she took Audra and I to Ireland when I graduated with my masters and Audra finished her BS. It has been such a blow for Aunt Jane but she is so strong. We lost my grandmother a year ago and then Dad on January 3rd. Plus her mother-in-law has terminal cancer right now.  She needs lots of prayers and encouragement. If you would like to send her a card please message me and I will send you her address. Please pray that the doctors can remove all the cancer and she will be healthy!


http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/janeboydhamilton

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Summer! Aunt Jane is a wonderful lady. Know that I am lifting you all up in prayer - healing for Aunt Jane and strength for you all.

    ReplyDelete