Friday, February 11, 2011

Eli's 10th month

Eli weighs 22.8 lbs and is in 18 month clothing.... yes he is a big boy! Unfortunately Carter and Eli are in the same size clothing now so we don't get all those cute hand me down Janie and Jack outfits.. bummer! I am boxing up all the outgrown clothes because we just found out that.............. another baby is on the way. I  am getting a new nephew/niece :O  I am hoping for a niece... I love these sweet boys but it would be nice to see a bit of estrogen in the family. My sis is due around October 3rd. She is trying to get Josh and I to have another one so her baby will have a playmate the same age but I said absolutely not. We have no space and I have just now (3 months ago) started enjoying a full nights rest. Let's see what else... oh yeah.. Eli can walk... he walked across the living room the other day all by himself; still major wobbly and can get around much faster crawling. He is so proud of himself when he walks and just grins and beams up at you. He continues to learn new words.. today he said "a". He has a Leap Frog toy that says the alphabet and he loves to push the button and listen to the alphabet song. His favorite word right now is 'ball'.  He says 'ball' all day and loves to go find, throw, and carry all the balls. My milk supply has significantly decreased but I am still trying to hold out until a year. After much prodding on my part, the little guy has learned how to drink of out a straw.. and finally mastered the straw sippy cup. I thought he was never going to get the hang of the straw.. he just kept wanting to bite it. I ordered his party stuff this week... it is hard to believe that we will be celebrating his first birthday soon!

Sweet chubby hands


No comments:

Post a Comment