Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Baby girl names??

Okay here are a few I like:

Amelia (my great-grandmother)
Cordelia (my great-grandmother)
Elise (it's kinda close to Eli though)
Olivia (my sister is determined that this should be her name)
Emily ( common but pretty)
Ansley or Ainsley (different but pretty)
Adelaide ( that would be hard to learn to spell though)
Clara ( my great-aunt but I just like the name)
Lydia (old fashioned but pretty)
Elle (but would that go with Allison.... Elle Allison??)
Bryn or Brynlee
Elisa
Grace

dern... my internet went down and so did the BabyCenter name list... I was on the L's. Guess I will add more later
I want to do something like this with her initials behind the crib

3 comments:

  1. I still vote for Olivia Jane or Elena. Elise and Elena are pretty close. Also like Amelia, or Audrey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that, how adorable!! Brynlee is my favorite girl name in the world, I had no idea other people even used it! I got it from my Mom's first name and my sister's middle name. I have been taunting Brandon with that one for years! LOL I love the name behind the crib, that is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Amelia...Olivia, too of course. Lots of good choices!

    ReplyDelete