Friday, January 27, 2012

Colors?

House colors... Ahhh this is stressing me out! I met with an interior designer from Ethan Allen the other day and spent 3 hours at the store looking at furniture and such (I actually FORGOT Isaac at school).  I am looking for a leather sectional, recliner and two end tables for living room, breakfast nook table with 6 chairs, 4 bar stools, and dining room table with china cabinet. I painted the house in Ben Moore colors.. the dining room is "heather gray" on bottom, and "silver marlin" on top and the main living space is a tan/neutral called "stone house". Well since I have designed the house all open I feel like all the rooms need to be able to 'tie in'. I am looking for a dining room table that has dark wood and I want the chairs to match the table and china cabinet and the two end "serving' chairs to be upholstered in the fabric below.
Living room
Dining room

1 comment:

  1. Oh Sister Sue...what are we going to do with you?? I like your new background. Are those fabrics from Ethan Allen?

    ReplyDelete