Saturday, August 4, 2012

Beach hoppin'

We left Holden Beach this afternoon and are headed to Pawley's Island for beach trip número 2. We spent a week with Josh's side of the family and now it's time for a week with my side. We planned the trips back to back to cut down on driving for the kids. Unfortunately Josh has to go back to work so he is leaving the first part of the week to go back home. We stopped at Broadway at the Beach on the way to Pawley's, had lunch and took the kids to the aquarium. At lunch Olivia took the biggest poop ever! It was all over me, her, the bathroom and when I got back to my chair there was even poop on my chair! Here are a few pictures from the aquarium. Eli was ornery because he was tired but we still had fun!
Looking at the fishies
Livi loves the Bjorn
Wow! Look at the sharks Daddy.
Our big boy even likes this place
Eli and the dino

No comments:

Post a Comment