Thursday, August 9, 2012

Olivia is 3 months

I turned 3 months old today at Pawley's Island. I really like the beach and the pool... I lay on my soft blanket or in my swing in the shade and the breeze lulls me right to sleep. I am nursing every 3-4 hours during the day and I still have to have a snack most nights. I like to fall asleep on my own in my sleep sack.. Mommy just lays me down and swaddles me and it makes me feel so secure. I like to look around and I am getting more head control. I am not really good at reaching for toys yet but I can touch and grab a few things especially Mommy's hair. I almost rolled over.. I can get on my side but I haven't quite figured out how to flip on over. I may not be able to hear the rustle of the breeze or birdies tweet but I turn when people talk to me and I grin really big when I hear my Mommy's voice. I know I am loved because Eli tells me he loves me all day and my Mommy kisses my cheeks all the time. My Daddy and big brother Isaac also love to watch me and talk to me; it makes me grin. I think I like this world I am living in!


Umm I like this finger
Maybe my whole fist will do
Ohh my thumb is okay too!
                               
                                  Hey Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment