Friday, September 5, 2014

Eli starts Pre-School

Eli started his pre-school this week and did great. The first day he walked right into the classroom, sat down at the table and barely told us bye!

He is going Monday, Wednesday and Friday until 12:30. He gets to eat lunch at school in the cafeteria, go to the library and have Dragon Buddies (the AG 4th graders come and buddy up with the pre-schoolers). He seems very excited about school! From an educator standpoint I do think that a bit of pre-school before kindergarten is a good thing. I can always tell a difference in the kids that have exposure before their first day of school. From a parent standpoint.. I enjoy having him home so I'm glad it's not a full day or everyday!

We tried for our 'First Day ' pictures and of course those didn't happen so we tried again after he got home from school. Olivia Jane was a pistol and wanted Eli's sign! These made me laugh :)


Eli's first day.. all equipped with a handmade sign and he wrote his name. He can write a few letters of Allison as well. 

So big!

My sweet littles.. Olivia has worn this outfit since she was 12 months old.. The pants are now capris 

She said, "That's my sign Eli!"

He looks a bit intimidated

No comments:

Post a Comment