Sunday, May 10, 2015

Olivia's 3rd birthday!


This year's theme was Strawberry Shortcake! She had the perfect dress so that was my inspiration :) We went all out with strawberry goodies. She had such a good time at her party. As I was decorating, every time I put something out on the table she exclaimed "Thank you Mommy!" It was so worth it! Her favorite present was a HUGE horse that she could sit on from my sister. The child absolutely loves horses so she was all about it that stuffed horse. We had lots of friends and family come celebrate and a special visitor... my friend Amanda that's been battling Leukemia was able to come with her kids.



Strawberry and Grape skewers & Strawberry Sticks dipped in white chocolate and sprinkles
Strawberry table
I loved her cake!
Strawberry shortcakes in mason jars
Strawberry bunch and Strawberry lemonade
Strawberry and Friend's juice boxes


I'm THREE
Nanny Fender

Mawmaw (Josh's mom)

We painted strawberry cookies

Allie painting faces

Nana painting faces- Olivia wanted a strawberry

E being silly on the bouncy house

Pawpaw chillin' (Josh's dad)
Sweet friends

Audra, Camden and Kason
Allie painting a Ninja turtle for Carter

So glad Amanda was able to come and is in remission.

Strawberry basket favors



Riding her new horse from Aunt Day

The birthday girl

No comments:

Post a Comment