Wednesday, July 8, 2015

3D ultrasound and 26 weeks

I scheduled an optional ultrasound so we could see this little guy again. Josh and I were the only ones that went to his anatomy scan so I really thought it would be nice for the kids to be able to see him. He didn't disappoint us and showed off his little face and boy parts. There is no denying this child is a boy. I looked back and he looks a lot like Olivia's 3D ultrasound pictures but then his pictures also look like Eli as a newborn as well. Who knows what he will look like....but we are pretty sure he will have dark hair and dark eyes!  My dad and both grandparents had blue eyes so I guess I do have a recessive gene in there somewhere.

28 weeks!

Sucking on his fingers

Little hand

Feet

Sweet little face. I think his lips look like Eli's

I love how his little hand is near his chin

Sticking out tongue

Braving the bikini

No comments:

Post a Comment