Sunday, May 9, 2010

Lost Camera!

Okay... so sad. I lost my camera that had pictures from Eli's six week mark, his first hike and Isaac's ballgame. I have been totally bummed. We have looked and looked for that camera. I know I had it last Sunday when we went hiking to Catawba Falls; but when I got home it was not to be found. Josh and I both combed the car and emptied the diaper bag multiple times. My mother-in-law and sister-in-law even went and walked  a bit where we hiked looking for it. We have sent up prayers for the lost camera.
So to celebrate Mother's day and because my husband loves me is tired of hearing me whine  he bought me a new camera! We had a great Sunday... we celebrated with both of our mothers and grandmothers even though we were exhausted when we got home. I am so thankful for my wonderful mother.. she is the best! It was a bittersweet mother's day... I definitely had tears in my eyes this morning thinking about my grandmother Bubba that passed away in October. She was such a wonderful grandmother who loved us fiercely as my Aunt says.
7 weeks old

No comments:

Post a Comment