Saturday, February 4, 2012

Isaac is growing up!

Isaac lost his last baby tooth this past week. He came into my bedroom and was coughing and pretended to cough up his last molar. It's hard to believe that 6 years ago Josh pulled the first little tooth (with much drama from Isaac) and now Iz can just 'cough' up a tooth! I have all his baby teeth in a baggie; I was looking at them it's actually pretty gross but one of those sentimental things you can't throw away. He added Math Counts club to his agenda a few weeks ago so now he meets after school on Wednesday for that. Isaac and 3 other boys went to TC Robertson today for a competition... they didn't do so well BUT they were the only 6th grade team.. everyone else was 7th, 8th and 9th graders. When his AIG teacher first asked him if he wanted to participate he said no but then the next week he came to me and said that he did because he thought it would help him work on his math skills. He is so smart and is usually so responsible...however... I found his new jacket in the lost and found last week and he has lost his cell phone. We still haven't found the cell phone. He usually is fanatic about keeping up and taking care of his things but I think we must be hitting a round of testosterone or something. Ohh.. I had to send in 4 baby pictures for his sixth grade graduation video...where does time go!

No comments:

Post a Comment