Thursday, July 11, 2013

A muddy mess

Even the rain won't stop the Allisons from outdoor play. We were riding bikes while playing in the rain and I decided it would be fun to take a four wheeler ride to pick blackberries. Josh graciously agreed and we all hopped on. We got down the drive and the rain began to pour. Our tiles were clogged from so much rain and the driveway was washing. Josh and I decided we should try to clear them out before all of our gravel washed away. He went back to get the shovels and then we started digging. Baby Sissy joined the fun and was sooo dirty we had to hose her off with the water hose when we got back home. I pulled her diaper off and her little heiny was so white and shiny I just had to snap a picture. I think I will frame it and put it in my 'mud room'. The leg warmers did not come clean. I guess it's was a worthy sacrifice for the fun of moment and the cute picture.



               

Riding in the rain (barefoot of course)

                      

No comments:

Post a Comment