Monday, July 22, 2013

Weekly review


Isaac got retainers to wear at night. He wanted to wear them right away and was a bit bummed when I told him he didn't  need to wear them. I mean.. really... the orthodontist tells says that you don't need braces, just a retainer to wear at NIGHT. Isn't that like the best news you can get at an orthodontic consult? I reminded him that I wore braces twice, with all the trimmings...including the lovely head gear. It. was. not. fun.

I ordered Olivia and Eli luggage for our Disney trip! Eli's matches his backpack that he already has.  He was so excited when he got his new suitcase he filled it with trucks to take to see Mickey. 

My new paper planner came. It's from Erin Condren and I love it. I've tried to use my phone but there is just something about writing things down. Plus it has an awesome little section for meal planning and exercise. 

Josh rehabilitated a hummingbird that was trapped in our garage. See below



The poor hummingbird trapped in a cobweb


I finally ordered new glasses! I've been wearing these for months and I'm about to cussing level when I bend over to find something and they fall off my nose 5 times. Josh just laughs at me. My Aunt said "It's hard to take you seriously wearing those." So.. I decided it was finally time to visit the eye dr. I haven't been since 2009! Hey 1-800 Contacts just keeps sending my contacts so I didn't figure I needed to waste money on an eye exam. Thankfully, my eyes checked out healthy and my prescription didn't change :)

No comments:

Post a Comment