Sunday, November 10, 2013

Pajama day

Saturday I seriously stayed in my pajamas from when I woke up until I went to bed! These were not just any ole pajamas either.. I was wearing my grandmother's old flannel nightgown that covers my neck all the way down to my toes. It's so big and roomy that I don't even have to wear a bra- very attractive I know. Josh just loves it when I wear this nightgown but hey.. it's so comfy! My mother and father-in-law stopped by but it didn't bother me. Josh's mom actually started laughing and said she's not laughed that hard in a long time. She needed the laugh with her mom just dying and it didn't bother me a bit. Unfortunately or fortunately one I didn't get to lay and watch TV all day; I cleaned instead. I know I did about 12 loads of laundry, got the house vacuumed, mopped, kitchen cleaned, bathrooms done, and dusted. So I had a pretty productive day..even if it was in my pajamas :)
Olivia 'helping' Mommy. She was filling up my mop bucket with water.

No comments:

Post a Comment