Friday, November 29, 2013

Travel here, travel there

 Josh's dad loves to fish so what had originally started as a guy fishing trip with Josh, his brothers and dad turned into a family fishing trip with Josh's entire family. We found a large house at Nags Head so we I packed our bags and headed down on Friday. Saturday everyone fished and shopped. Sunday afternoon Josh and I drove to Norfolk, Virginia and caught a flight to Atlanta, rented a car and drove 1 1/2 hours to Warner Robins, GA for my Aunt's receiving of friends. We attended her funeral service Monday morning, drove back to Atlanta,  flew to Norfolk and drove back to Nags Head. Tuesday, after a LONG ten hour drive we finally got home... I've never been so glad to see my house and my bed!


Isaac and the ocean

Eli-the little turkey fell in the water of course

Cold but beautiful

The only footprints on the beach were ours

Paw-paw and Olivia. She's decide to call Josh's mom "Maw" and his dad "Paw."  I have no idea where she came up with that.

Josh and I in the airport flying to Georgia

No comments:

Post a Comment