Saturday, November 2, 2013

Happy Halloween 2013


This was a fun year for Halloween. Eli actually liked dressing up and wore his costume to his pre-school class party on Halloween day. He came home with a full treat bag and a belly full of sugar. Surprisingly Olivia loved her costume as well. She's such a big girl! She saw it and started saying, "cat, meow, meow." After that it was on and whenever I asked her what a kitty said or she saw her costume she started meowing. I was putting on my make-up and I spontaneously decided to make Olivia whiskers with my eye liner and blacken her little nose. She held so still. Isaac said he was too big to dress up and go 'trunk or treating' but he did wear a ghillie suit with his cousins and try to scare people. Click here to see our Halloween from last year and how much everyone has grown! Happy Halloween!

I think Eli was making vroom noises and Olivia's looking at him like he's crazy!


I love this one with her grabbing her little kitty belly and Eli grinning



"meow meow"



Giving Sissy a little kiss

I love these tights!

Family pumpkin carving

Eli is Mommy's little monster for sure

Isaac was less enthused with the pumpkin carving and ate an Italian ice while watching

The finished product and no lost fingers!


Coming home from our festivities- one sweaty teen and a tired kitty


It was too cold for Olivia to wear her princess dress but she pranced around the house  with her little Cinderella heels anyway

Eli thinks he is Lightning McQueen  so he loved this. He is all the time running out of gas or needing more power. I hear 'vroom' noises multiple times a day.  We got his costume when we were at Disney and he was excited to wear it.
Josh and I went to one of our friend's house for an adult Halloween party the weekend before. I dressed up as Rick from the Walking Dead and Josh was my zombie. He had fun scaring all the girls-he was a bit creepy. I usually don't watch stuff like that but he got me into the show so now we watch it together. 




3 Generations! My Nanny's (my mom's mom) birthday is on Halloween so we celebrated with a party at my house on Friday night. Here is a picture of my Nanny, me and my Mama. 

No comments:

Post a Comment