Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas happenings

What have we been up to lately?


We've been shopping- and of course Olivia had to try out the bikes just like Eli.

Eli's held the phone for Olivia to watch Sophia the 1st

I found a baby picture of Isaac as I was cleaning out my laundry room. He  was two here and we lived in Boone at the time while I was in graduate school. 

Puddin' face. We can make a mess in 0.2 seconds.

A little more work has been done on the pool. Tile is installed!

Still so much left to do, but I really like the tile. 

We went to a Wine and Design class in Asheville for my sister Audra's 31st birthday. It was a lot of fun but I have ZERO artistic talent. Mom and Audra have it all. 

My pretty sis and her painting. I tried to trade with her but she wouldn't let me. 

My mama! She made a yummy cheese-ball for us to snack on as we painted.

Eli having some boiled eggs, raisin toast, and milk for breakfast before his field trip. 

Olivia hanging out on the tractor ride at the Sugar Plum Tree farm. 

We were in the BOOOOnies for sure but boy it was beautiful.


Eli driving the sleigh... Reindeer beware!

Visiting Santa. Eli has asked for a red ATV every-time he's seen Santa

It's a Eli Snow-man

Mommy and Livi on the tractor ride

Isaac's Christmas band concert. This was right after he had a wrestling match and won. He rinsed his face and wet his hair in the locker room and threw on his clothes for band. 

We've done a lot of entertaining! Olivia playing with her friend Griffin. He was putting make-up on her. 
We've played games.. or tried to anyway.

One of my besties, Kellie and Olivia. 

Annual Christmas party for Jonathan!

We've ate muffins in our jammies

Stomped around in Mommy's shoes and Daddy's hats- the closet is a favorite play spot.

Last minute Christmas shopping with Isaac in tow. Oh how I enjoy taking him out to eat. Eli and Olivia.. not so much

Isaac is a GREAT Elf.

Making Gingerbread cookies!

Attempting to make a Gingerbread house. This was right before all the mini candy balls spilled all over the floor.

House was a flop!

No comments:

Post a Comment