Monday, December 23, 2013

Tiny Prints

Well I've mailed out our Christmas card reluctantly.  My annual Christmas letter is so small that you need a magnifying glass to read it.. no kidding!  Oh weeellll!

So if you happen to want to know what it says here ya go! Ha.. wait you still can't read it.





We wish you a very Merry Christmas and a blessed, happy New year of 2014. 2013 has seemed to fly by for us. Eli turned 3 in March and goes to pre-school 2 days a week for 3 hours. He brings so much laughter to our family. Olivia turned 1 in May and is right on track with her speech and language. Her hearing has stayed stable and we are thankful to God. Isaac is in 8th grade; this is his last year before transitioning to high school next year! He has played football and is now wrestling. We took several trips this year... we went to Disney World this summer and then to the beach. The kids loved Disney but Josh and I decided for our sanity sake we wouldn't come back until everyone was 42 inches tall. 2013 has had plenty of laughter but has also had it's share of struggles. Josh lost his job in September of this year so that's been a lesson in faith and patience. He currently has several prospects so we are hoping and praying one of these work out. I'm still staying at home with my babies and most of the time enjoying every minute. Of course there are some minutes I am ready to ship them both off and lock myself in the bathroom, but I do try to soak in these moments because I know the days are long but the years are short. I am working very part time as a Speech Language Pathologist again for a local private practice and that's been nice to feel productive in the working world. Our Golden Retriever, Sampson, is doing well except for a knee injury that required him to have surgery and an artificial ligament. He's recovering nicely and will hopefully be out running through the yard with Eli soon. In November, Josh's grandmother passed away as did my sweet Aunt Jane. After loosing so many family members in such a short time it makes me thankful for the times I do have with my loved ones. I keep a blog to scrapbook our lives, so if you want to find out what we've been up to then check out www.allisonfamilylife.blogspot.com
            

                                                     Merry Christmas!
                                                             Love,
                                                           Summer



Isaac, age 13
                                                 

Eli, age 3

Olivia, age 18 months

1 comment: