Tuesday, May 6, 2014

33! Yikes!

This year my birthday fell right on Easter! I can't remember that ever happening but I guess it probably has. We celebrated with a wonderful church service, lunch at my in-laws, naps, and then my sister had a birthday dinner for me at her house that evening. I'm thankful for another year to love on my babies, be a wife, daughter, sister, and friend.

Easter baskets for the kiddies.. the Easter Bunny mixed up Eli's and Isaac's basket and Eli was upset his was in the wrong color. Ooops. Then I was like.. "Well if you can't be thankful then maybe you won't get another Easter basket." Nice. 

Checking out the basket. Olivia's mouth was covered in blue sucker (she was up first that morning).

Pictures in our Easter attire

My handsome boys (Doesn't Isaac look so big!)

Princess Olivia snoozed through our picture taking


Isaac, Josh, Eli and of course Sampson

I couldn't get anyone to come take a picture with me... except Sampson!

I finally persuaded this one on my lap!

Love these boys

Easter egg hunt at Aunt Day's (my sister's)

Helping find eggs

Cousin play time

No comments:

Post a Comment