Monday, May 12, 2014

Olivia's Sofia the 1st Birthday


Olivia loves.. I mean LOVES the Disney Jr show Sofia the 1st. She will ask daily to watch Sofia.. it is a cute show and the songs are very catchy but I'm about Sofia'ed out. Of course she had to have a Sofia birthday and since I went low key on Eli's birthday this year (that was great!), I went a-bit overboard on this one. I ordered her a Disney Sofia dress for her birthday and let her open it that morning before her party. She loves to dress up so I thought she would love to dress up for her party and have the other girls come in their princess dresses as well! She had a blast and was ready for a long nap after everyone left. The party wouldn't be complete without an after party tantrum which I happened to video. She was upset because my sister, Audra, left and pitched a 'royal fit'!

Olivia's Sofia table
Princess Oliva the 1st 

She kept wanting to sample the icing on the last layer of cupcakes

Looking at her cake! 


I ordered tent cards from ETSY and printed them and cut them out for the food labels.


We went all out with purple princess punch, lollipops and gum balls (which Eli probably ate 15 before the party!) 


I handmade these marshmallows..
I dipped them in white chocolate and then coated them with purple sprinkles


I ordered princess cookie cutters and cut out the sandwiches in crowns, castles and slippers.


Clover's vegetable garden and Minimus's mixed fruit


We had SNOW WHITE visit courtesy of our beautiful niece Allie!


I brought out the bouncy house out of the garage and decked it out with Sofia logo


Aunt Audra and Olivia



Our niece Allie painted these boards for the kids to play with....
Prince James and Princess Sofia. She did a wonderful job.


Olivia was a fan of the bubbles

She loved opening presents and wanted to play with each one


Kellie and her little niece, Sadie Rose


She said "blow" instead of blowing the candles but it worked!
Outside table

Party favors.. Tiaras and swords (I think Eli played with every sword in there)


I loved her cupcake cake!
                                              

Thanks Daddy for making the balloon arch! I asked him to make
me one so he watched a You Tube video and viola!

Snow White and Eli

Snow White and Olivia

Carter looking less than thrilled

The Ellis girls

Gabe and Allie


The TANTRUM!


No comments:

Post a Comment