Friday, July 18, 2014

Weekly happenings in May


Eli and I played during naptime

My roses are so vibrantly pink! There's no filter on that folks!

Eli made me lots of wooden sandwiches.. 

I took pictures of Olivia sleeping because she looks so dern cute.
She's such a good napper.. 3 hours every day.

Josh and I had a DATE! We went to the new Brazilian Steak house in Asheville. It was delicious. They keep bringing you meat as long as you have your card on 'green'. The roasted pineapple was amazing as well. 

I worked on laundry. I don't know how we accumulate so much dirty laundry so fast. 

This tree fell and I'm so thankful it fell towards the woods and not the other direction (Olivia's room).
I've been wanting it cut down for a while now because it blocks the left side view of our house coming up the hill. 

Full view now since tree is gone. 

The wild mountain laurel is blooming!

I took a picture of Eli sleeping and realized it looked so similar to his newborn picture.. so I had to contrast the images. Look at those little lips. 

We've frequently visited Jack Frost - homemade ice cream which is about all our town has to offer. 

Can you spot Sampson? He's become an indoor dog lately. 

Olivia and I after church. I love my girl!

Family hike with Josh's brother's family to South Mountain. We did a 3 mile hike and backpacked Olivia. Eli made it with minimal complaining. 

Watching Daddy leave for work.  

We go, go, go a lot! Here is an outing to Chuckie Cheese. Those are my feet above holding down the petals for Eli on one ride and Olivia on the other. 

The kid's passports arrived... we are cruising in August!

Swimming at Nana's pool with cousins. Carter and Eli are both doing great this year learning how to swim. 

I babysat my sister's baby goat for the weekend. Yes, that's me giving it a bottle THREE times a day. 

Josh and I drove down to Atlanta and met my Uncle for an off Broadway performance of Evita at the Fox Theater. It was great to see Uncle Richard but made me miss my Auntie. She took my sister and I to plays all the time. 

I suckered down and tried one of those IT WORKS wrap thingies. I couldn't tell a difference. 


We found Olivia an Anna dress and this is her pitching a fit because she wanted the cape on. Can we say drama at TWO!


Peaches and her cape
Isaac- he doesn't like me to take is pictures but I did manage to snap this one as he was playing XBox. 

No comments:

Post a Comment