Friday, April 6, 2012

Baby Girl update and Nursery pics

I've almost got the baby's room finished! I still need to hang a few things and accessorize a bit more but it's coming along. Now to buy some Dreft and start washing baby clothes :) Still no name for this little one. My last Ob visit was Tuesday and it went well. I've gained 32 lbs!!! She said "now how much did you gain with the boys?" and I replied "35lbs". I'm going to try drinking more water and watching my sodium. My dr did say she would induce me on May 8th if I was favorable. I can't decide... I really want MY dr to deliver but I also want to go into labor on my own. I will decide closer to d day. Next week I will have my first "exam" and gbs test.

1 comment:

  1. Has this pregnancy flown by for you? I feel like mine has! Wow, "first exam" and GBS test next week, you are almost there Summer! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete