Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Disney

Isaac's class took a field trip to Disney last week. They left Monday night and rode a charter bus through the night and arrived at the park Tuesday morning. They did three parks in 3 days and then drove through the night Thursday and arrived back 6:00am Friday morning. After they got home Isaac went to bed and I woke him up at 4 PM Friday afternoon. Needless to say they were exhausted! They both said it was fun and I'm thankful that Josh was able to go. Eli and I made it fine. Mom stayed with us the first night. Then, my BFF since pre-k , Kellie stayed with me and brought pizza for dinner on Wednesday. We talked, watched tv and caught up on the latest news!! Josh's mom and dad came to get Eli and brought him home on the days I worked do that was very helpful. I was glad to get my "boys" back though. This is the only pic I have... Men don't do well taking pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment