Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Baby update

I went for my weekly appointment yesterday at 36 weeks 3 days and I am 2 cm and 50% effaced already! That could mean nothing but my dr did ask if I wanted to be induced since my body is progressing. We set the induction for May 8th and I will be 39 weeks 4 days. I've got group B strep again so I will have antibiotics before delivery. I have to have vanctamycin (spelling??) and IV benedryl with it because I'm allergic. However, I'm very thankful our little no name baby is growing and doing well. My last day of work will be May 3rd! I counted and I have 7 days of work left.., woohoo!!! I started washing baby clothes yesterday! Love one of my besties Amber who sent me TONS of baby girl clothes from her two precious girls! She is the best... We roomed together at ASU and we've worked together the past 4 yrs here at our elementary school. I'm going to have Amber withdrawals not getting to have our chats about everything from husbands, kids, God, work, to everything in between!

1 comment:

  1. You look beautiful! Yay for progress...even if you don't go into labor early, at least you're getting somewhere! I had a million contractions with Ava...and I got to something like 1 cm. I wanted to flick the OB in the face when she told me that, haha. Not that it would have mattered with her sideways position, but I'd like to think all that pain was for somethin'!

    ReplyDelete