Saturday, December 22, 2012

7 months

I am 7 months old and I am such a happy girl. I'm really a good girl most of the time. Lately I have not wanted my Mommy out of my sight and I cry if she walks away from me. Of course when I cry she comes and picks me up and then I give her a big smile and she totes me around wherever she goes. I can sit pretty good now and I am learning how to crawl. I especially like to go get Eli's cars.. they taste so good (it's probably the dirt). Mommy always takes them from me and Eli says "No bite Baby". I don't know why they say that to me all the time. "No bite, no bite". I can't chew on anything fun.

Mommy and Eli like to feed me Puffs and those things are GOOD! I'm really good at putting them in my mouth. I still don't like those nasty pureed green beans that Mommy feeds me but she gave me the real thing last night and I ate a whole plate of green beans. I don't have any teeth yet... Eli wants to buy me some when we go to the grocery store but Mommy says you can't buy teeth there. I wish I would get some teeth so they would give me more table food!

Mommy says I am doing better keeping my hearing computers in. I don't take them out quite as much as I was doing but I still really like to chew on them and I scream loudly when she takes them out of my mouth. Daddy and Mommy both call me Banshee sometimes. I think it's because I have a high pitched squeal and can scream really loud. I don't mind it too much because I know they love me!



1 comment:

  1. i love how her hair is starting to grow like peach fuzz! she's adorable!! the time is going by so quickly. she's already 7 months and my babies will by 6 months next week.

    ReplyDelete