Sunday, December 30, 2012

Review of 2012

I like to review the year and I thought I would do it with pictures this time. 2012 was a fun and busy year for us and I am thankful for all our blessings. I count this a great year because we welcomed  a new family member and all of our family members are here with us. After losing my dad in 2011, I have learned that things you hold dear can be taken away in a flash and I count it a good day when we get to spend it with those we love. To those whom have lost love ones this year, my heart goes out to you. I wish you all a wonderful 2013 and a happy New Year!


March, our new house was finished and we moved in!
Eli turned two and we cut the curls (and mullet!)
May, Olivia Jane Allison was born

Summer at Nana's! We loved swinging on the porch

Isaac had friends over to swim and play

Josh cut his hair! Finally!


We went to the beach
We stayed for two weeks


Olivia got her pretty pink ears
We hiked some
We played at home
Isaac started Jr. High and football

Eli started pre-school (2 days a week)

Eli and Carter took swimming lessons
I took lots of pictures of Olivia sleeping
We dressed up the babies and went trick or treating
We went to the corn maze for Eli's field trip
Eli and Olivia played

We celebrated Thanksgiving
It got cold and we built our first fire in our fireplace
We bought a new tree (it's fake)
We celebrated Christmas at my sister's house on Christmas Eve
Christmas night at home after the kiddos were asleep


4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful an blessed year you've had. I hope 2013 is just as great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful year! Random question...is that you holding Olivia at the beach in the green and white striped suit? Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Yea that's me. I'm pretty sure it came from Target.

    ReplyDelete