Saturday, May 18, 2013

Week in re-cap



Olivia is a cuddle bunny and a hugger. This is such a sweet picture of her and Josh's dad.


We tried on our new bathing suit!


Eli typed.. not sure about the last word...but I thought it was kinda funny!


Eli boycotted nap time- notice he's taken his clothes off.. surprise, surprise.


Olivia dragging out the play food- I'm already tired of picking this up. She tossed chicken legs at Josh while he was taking a bath today.


Isaac had his last band concert. We had to stay for the performances from 7th, 8th and 9th  for him to get credit. I admit Josh played Candy crush at some point and I did close my eyes briefly.


Acting silly, trying to embarrass my 12 year old. 


Oliva's new ktichen. Eli's already put his trucks in the freezer.


Riding in the big blue truck!


Last Kindermusik class. Isaac fusses when I play the CD in the car.. I guess he's not into tr-la-la'ing.


I had the kids pictures made on Thursday. I can't wait to see more!


Isaac had 3 baseball games this week.. wheew!  He did not want his picture taken here. He plays 2nd base this year and has made some really good plays. 


We jumped in the bouncy house


Love these three!


My roses are blooming!

No comments:

Post a Comment