Thursday, June 20, 2013

Midweek Confessions

1. Eli has a splinter right under the skin on his left foot. It's not bothering him and I just keep ignoring it because I really don't want to deal with the drama that will ensue getting that thing out! 

2. We've been out of dog food for 2 days.. and I've been meaning to go buy some for 2 days. No worries...Sampson hasn't gone hungry. I found a couple cans of wet food that I had stashed away and he's lapped it up. I contemplated feeding him the chicken food because he makes a bee line straight for the coop every-time I feed the chickens. 

3. I let Eli have a cupcake for supper last night. (See post below for picture!) We were eating pizza and he didn't want any, so when we got the cupcakes finished I let him have one even though he didn't eat. I mean really.. is pizza all that nutritious anyway? 



Well that's it for this week's confessions. I'm sure I'll have more for next week! 



2 comments:

  1. Haha! Pizza is sort of nutritious... But cupcakes are tons better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha.. I agree Carly :) I think I ate at least 5!

      Delete