Friday, June 14, 2013

Real Life


I had the kids' pictures made a few weeks ago and this was one my photographer posted. I just love it because it captures the moment perfectly. The sweet sibling picture was not happening. Isaac's face cracks me up because he is utterly fed up and doesn't know what to do with Olivia. Eli is doing his little normal thing which is NOT looking at the camera. I have taken very few pictures of Eli over the years actually looking at the camera, because by the time the shutter closes, he has already looked away. Olivia was not having the whole picture thing at all and was in total baby melt down mode... complete with the 'throw myself back and flail'. I will say that Katy Cook Photography rocks and she is totally awesome. She even came back to our house and re-shot a few pictures with all three kids.  Her work always impresses me and she is definitely talented.




So as I continue on the real life theme.. Here are a few snapshots from this week!

Olivia's cracker mess
I will admit I resorted to chocolate animal crackers to silence the crying. I can only handle so much car crying. I will also admit that she is naked (except for a diaper) and both the littles rode home naked from Nana's house after swimming. Eli swam in his underwear so he rode home in the same outfit that he came into this world in.



Who needs toys when you can dig with a spoon? This child can find a way to get dirty all the time. Crocs are this mama's best friend because they wash so super easy!

2 comments:

  1. that is my favorite sibling picture of all time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elizabeth. I have it on my iphone backdrop picture because it makes me smile!

      Delete