Thursday, January 16, 2014

Bachelor Birthday Bash

We had one of my besties, Kellie,  a birthday party at our house last Monday. Originally we hoped the hot tub and pool would be ready but nope.. right now I will be crossing my fingers it's done before summer. Several people couldn't come because we were experiencing an Arctic blast that night.  Marion saw some very low temps and our heat pumps ran continuously all night. However, despite the cold, we had a wonderful time hanging out in our pajamas, eating snacks and watching the Bachelor on the big screen! I of course had to make Neiman Marcus Peanut Butter Chocolate bars.. which I've talked about before. They are sooo not healthy but oh so good. This recipe came from Mix and Match Mama's food blog which I love stalk for yummy things to try.


No comments:

Post a Comment