Thursday, January 9, 2014

Eli isms

Eli is really funny. He has me laughing every single day. He's tough, rough and full of never ending energy. Underneath all that roughness is a sweet heart and he loves to give compliments. Three is such a cute age. 

1. At the gas house line, Eli said "Daddy, I want a sucker." Josh, "We don't ask for a sucker. If she sees you maybe she will give you one." 
Eli said, " DADDY! Roll down the window!" Then he stuck his little head out, waved at the attendant and said, "Do you see me?" 

2. Eli, "We need to clean this blessed house."  Yea, he got that from me.

3. As he is shutting the door, "If I have to shut this door one more time I'm going to be really angry." That's me again. 

4. He tells one of my friends, "Heather, I like your hair cut."
 
5. Eli, "Isaac and Daddy and Papa are my bestest buddies." Me, "What about me?" Eli, "Well you are a girl." 

6. Eli, "Me and brother and Daddy have weenies, you and Sissy don't." This continues to be a frequent topic. 

7. "Mom, do you have any dato (data) on your phone? I want to watch Jimmy Jr (Disney Jr)."


No comments:

Post a Comment