Friday, January 31, 2014

Weekly happenings



Olivia and Nana

Fun dinner with one of my favorite families... The Ellis Family. Amber and I roomed together in college and then worked together for several years. We are making it a point to get together monthly so we alternate houses, eat dinner and have Ellison Family Night! Eli and the girls put on a "Frozen" show for us. Rachel was adorable and oh so serious as she sang 'Let it Go'. 

Family movie night upstairs.  I think we were watching Despicable Me 2. My little Minons look engrossed in the show.

I had Aunt Jane's letter to Olivia hand lettered and I'm going to frame it in her room!

Pool is at a standstill. Nothing else can be done until the temperatures increase.

Olivia woke up from her nap early and so I held her and she fell back asleep on my chest for 2 hours. Pure sweetness. 

We finally got above freezing so the kiddies played outside for a while. This makes me ready for summertime.

I caught the little guy napping. A rare occurrence around here. 

After I picked Isaac up from school early he wanted to drive up our hill.  He's 13 but it won't be long he is driving for real. 

Olivia Jane's 1st snow!! She liked marching around in it but didnt' want the gloves on and then got mad that her hands got cold. 

Eli making snowballs and cheesing for Mama

Isaac and Sampson... snowball ready to pelt Dad

Josh gave Isaac a snowboard lesson in our yard. They are going up to the slopes on Saturday. Josh was a snowboard instructor in college and Isaac is excited to learn. 

Isaac learning how to board in our less than 2 inches of snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment