Saturday, November 14, 2015

Halloween 2015

Eli really wanted to be Steve from Mine Craft. That's his new thing... He watches You tube videos and teaches himself how to build various buildings in MineCraft on the iPad. His latest was a roller coaster he constructed leading to the trap door in his cave. He also has a pet dog, Barnaby and a pet pig named Terrence. Anyway I didn't have time, energy, or the creative juju to construct a Steve costume so he settled on the blue Power Ranger costume from Walmart. 

Olivia didn't get a Halloween costume this year because she has so many dress-up outfits it's ridiculous. She comes running through the house in a new princess costume every 5 minutes. Seriously this girl could make the Broadway actors jealous with how fast she can change! One of her favorites is a see through pink skirt, pink feather boa and no shirt... I try to limit this one as I would like to keep her off the pole when she grows up! 

Judah has a ungodly amount of hand me sons from Eli and my two nephews so he was a Pea in the Pod. 

Isaac didn't dress up but he did raid the candy! 

Here is my modge podge of children. I swear one year I'm going to coordinate them into a cute costume theme for Halloween. 

1 comment: