Monday, November 16, 2015

Isaac and football

Isaac finished football on Friday...thank God! I was totally done with practices everyday and freezing games on Thursdays. He started on defense and played a lot of offense this season. I'm not sure what position he played but he was on the line :) I learn a little more about football each year but I still don't understand half of what goes on. Plus I'm usually looking over my shoulder every 2 minutes to make sure E or O hasn't fallen off the steps of the stadium. All I care about is that he doesn't get hurt. It's been good exercise and he is in great shape. We were very proud of our big guy this year because he has also managed to take 3 honors classes. Last year he ended the year with a 4.25 GPA so hopefully he can keep up the good work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment