Wednesday, November 9, 2011

13 1/2 weeks and other happenings

Baby update: Today we had a doctor apt for the new baby. I ended up having to take Eli and Isaac with me so that was a little interesting. It definitely helped that Josh met me at my OB office..he has been to all the baby appts because he works near the office. My BP was 100/60 and the OB guessed baby's heartbeat to be around 160. We have been listening to the baby's heart beat on a doppler at home and it's been running 150-160.  I have gained 3 lbs total so far.. I was sure when I stood on that scale I had gained at least 10 so I was happily surprised.  Josh couldn't believe I had only gained 3 lbs either. I feel like all I have done is eat, eat, eat.

House update: We are getting our rough in inspection for wiring this week and they are finishing up rock work, and siding on the outside. They poured the concrete for our front porch!! Our contractor says they will start sheet rock the middle of next week!

Isaac update: Isaac went on a field trip to the "Greenway" today, he is doing 'Track Pack' at school where he is training to run a 5 K. They meet every Tuesday and Thursday morning at 7:30 before school starts.  He always misses Tuesday because he has Battle of the Books on Tuesday mornings at the same time. This is his week to be anchor for the WGLN announcements and I have missed it every morning.... eek! He also has Cyberkids (a robotic club) every Thursday afternoon but they have put off competitions until February, which is a good thing.. they definitely need more practice.  He is not playing any sports right now but wants to play baseball this spring.

Eli... is a wild man. His new thing is, "Daddy, DADDY, DADDY" "Come here!" "Sit down". He wants Josh to play with him in his room every evening when he gets home from work. It's pretty cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment